Bryan is Here!!!!

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Still alive

I'm still alive I promise. It's been a rough couple of weeks. I've been feeling really overwhelmed with everything lately; mostly a product of my own inability to say no to anyone. The good news is we made it to 12 weeks.

I can't believe it I'm actually almost out of the first trimester!!!! This is so unreal! I promise I'll get a big update up this weekend, but A has been giving me so much crap for not posting, I wanted to let you all know I'm ok.

3 comments:

  1. I was hoping you were okay! 12 weeks feels kinda unreal, doesn't it? Hope you are okay otherwise!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear all is well (if overwhelming) and happy 12 weeks!!! :-)
    Love,
    Maddy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I heard a rumor that there is new information to share.....

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated. Please be respectful. You have the right to disagree with me, you do not have the right to disrespect me.