- The amount an injection stings is directly correlated to the amount the injection site is going to bruise. More Sting=More bruise
- The farther from my belly button the injection is, the more it stings, therefor the more it bruises. The top of my pubic line is all sorts of pretty colors right now :-(
- Bring on the FAT clothes!!!! I haven't fit into my usual pants in a week. Luckily I had a box of in between clothes that were set aside for when I got to big for regular clothes but hadn't bought maternity clothes yet.
- If the bloat doesn't get you, the fatigue will. Be prepared to not feel rested...ever
- Combine bloating, fatigue, general sore belly and you get ZERO sex drive
- Combine bloating, fatigue, general sore belly and no sex and you get cranky wife and frustrated husband
- Always order extra syringes and needles, especially if your mail order pharmacy doesn't charge for them like mine. 1 needle and syringe cost me $12 at the local drugstore!!!!
- Invest in a all cotton, no wire bra that is one cup size bigger than you usually wear. You're going to want the extra support at night.
- Take out stock in panty liners. You'll be glad when you get to the 2www and the stock price skyrockets because you're buying so many :-)
- Remember that your husband has to deal with you going through all this. He may not be experiencing it directly, but he is experiencing through YOU. He sees your pain, discomfort, frustrations, and happy moments. As much as the crap you go through is tough for you, its even tougher for him because he can't fix it. That inherent need that all men have to make it better cannot be satisfied, and that makes this process tough for him.
677th Friday Blog Roundup
2 days ago