Bryan is Here!!!!

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Pre Cycle Appointment

I haven't posted yet because there's not really much to report.  The pre-cycle appointment went off without much of a hitch.  Nothing unexpected, my cycle is right where I thought it would be (give or take a day), and I'm just generally anxious to get started.  One amazing thing I discovered in prep for this appointment was that I can get up to 10 300IU cartridges of Folll.istim and 30 vials of Meno.pur for one copay each!!!!  We are TOTALLY ordering extra this cycle and I will then either have it on hand if we need it again (hopefully NOT!) or I can donate it to the clinic and can help some other couple who don't have AMAZING medication coverage!  (Including a good friend who is starting an IUI cycle in about 2 weeks!!!)

I have also been blessed to find I have a cycle buddy, Kakunaa, who is actually starting Lup.ron on the SAME DAY I am. (Friday!  Holy crap that's 2 days from now!!!)  If you don't read her blog, I encourage you to go over and check her out.  She's also given me a blog award...but I'll have to write that post later tonight.

So that's the news for now.  I hope you all are having a great short week!

2 comments:

  1. Are you freaking out??? I was for a while...now I am just anxious to get started :) you and me baby....baby dust miracles, here we come!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am also starting lupron the same day!! Kakunaa told me about you, so I thought I'd come over and say hello. I am wishing you luck and I hope that it's true that "good things come in threes!"

    Best of luck~~

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated. Please be respectful. You have the right to disagree with me, you do not have the right to disrespect me.