Bryan is Here!!!!

Monday, August 31, 2009

Joining the craze

Well I'm finally taking the plunge. So many people I know have started a blog as a therapeutic way to deal with some of the struggles that they are going through, and have found it really helpful. My hope is that through this blog I will find out outlet for some of my frustrations and emotions and find a happy place so to speak. I don't anticipate having a lot of followers or getting a lot of comments, this is more about me being able to vent those things that I just can't talk to people in general about. For those of you who will join me on this journey, thank you. I hope you find some benefit from reading my words.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated. Please be respectful. You have the right to disagree with me, you do not have the right to disrespect me.