Bryan is Here!!!!

Friday, October 23, 2009

I'm still here

I'm still alive, still doing OK, just taking a break from everything IF. We're taking this cycle of from any treatment, Dr's orders, so I'm just kinda coasting. We're currently at MIL helping her clean out her house, and its been a tough week, but I'll tell you all about it when I get home next week.

On a really BAD front, we found out this week that work is discontinuing the HMO insurance option and now our only insurance option is either a PPO or a High deductible health plan. Instead of the FANTASTIC coverage for IF we had with the HMO ($40 per procedure co-pay all the way up to IVF) we're no looking at only about 60% coverage, and maybe less because my RE isn't in the network. GRRRRR We've got one more IUI attempt before Jan 1, since we have to take october and probably december off. If it doesn't work, I'm not sure how much more we'll be able to do. I was so relieved jthat our insurance was SO good, and now to lose it is a really devestating blow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated. Please be respectful. You have the right to disagree with me, you do not have the right to disrespect me.