Bryan is Here!!!!

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

IVF Here we come

Yep, you read that right.  We had a phone consult with Dr. RE last night, and it looks like we are headed down the IVF road.  I don't have a ton of time right now, but I wanted to get you guys an update.  We'll get more specifics when I start my next cycle, but we could be looking at retrieval and transfer in late July!  I'm excited and scared and anxious and nervous and hopeful and a whole bunch of other emotions all mixed up.

Dr. RE said the best thing yesterday that totally wraps up how I've feeling about all of the issues we've been facing:
                "Little problems don't add up, they multiply logarithmically"
And so appropriate for the mathematician in me :-)  Anyway, that's all I have for now, I'll write a longer update when I don't have 4 deadlines looming!

2 comments:

  1. This is exciting news! Looking forward to hearing all about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you! Maybe it will be twins out of the gate, just like Celine! :) Praying for you from Michigan

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated. Please be respectful. You have the right to disagree with me, you do not have the right to disrespect me.