Bryan is Here!!!!

Monday, February 15, 2010

Blog Bum

OK OK OK I admit it I'm a blog bum, but the truth is I haven't been motivated to do much of anything. I've felt like crud for about 2 weeks, and really have been a total and complete @&^$%#* to top it off. I figured out today why though...PMS. Yep today is CD 1, and we got everything lined up to go ahead with this cycle! A goes to see the "man doctor" (Dr. T) on Thursday. He doesn't really need to go as far as Dr. RE is concerned, but Dr. T requires A to be a patient in order to do the wash for the IUI, so in we shall go. I also called Dr. RE's office today and left a message for the nurses. This will be the first time dealing with the nurses in his Home office (in Indy) so I'm not quite sure what to expect. I just hope they are more like Nurse Wonderful and less like Nurse Scitzo.

Thank you Christina for my blog award. It's my first EVER! I will follow up on that tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated. Please be respectful. You have the right to disagree with me, you do not have the right to disrespect me.