Bryan is Here!!!!

Sunday, September 19, 2010

9 weeks

Wow I can't believe I'm at 9 weeks already!  It seems like the time is just FLYING!!  It also seems like I'm never going to be able to actually get these surveys done on time..oh well.  At least I'm getting them done :-)

How far along: 9 weeks 3 days

Total weight gain/loss: I'm down another 2 lbs from last week, Up 0.5 lbs from pre-treatment.  I blame it on the fact I can't eat near as much as I used too without feeling STUFFED!

Maternity clothes: Belly band and some shirts.  Mostly just stretchy skirts and a couple used to be too big pants.  I did but my first pair of maternity jeans this week, but I haven't worn them yet.

Stretch marks: Just some flaring around existing ones

Sleep: Turned to crap this week.  I keep getting this weird tingling in my right leg like it's falling asleep...and only when I lay down.  It's making falling asleep really hard.

Movement: Too soon for that.

Cravings: None really

Aversions: Anything with a strong odor...good or bad.  Hot sauce is constantly making me want to puke. 

Gender: We'll find out when we can.

Symptoms: Nausea about every day.  I've only puked a couple times thankfully.  Heartburn from about 2:30 pm on every day.  The nausea is really bad after dinner.

What I miss: Actually doing active things (like mowing the lawn)  I'm still on limited activity and limited lifting. Oh and Beer with my football!

What I look forward to: Ultrasound on Tuesday!!!  Seeing my little bean again, actually looking like a baby.

Moods: Still all over the place.  Poor A!

Milestones: none this week.

Medical Concerns: getting over the ohss and this crazy new stuff with my leg.

Weekly Wisdom: Don't have a conversation with someone who pushes your buttons when you're pregnant and having a bad day.

Best moment this week:  Being reminded how lucky I am have to have A...how he puts up with my insanity I don't know.

Worst moment this week: Having a big argument with my mom

4 comments:

  1. Happy 9 weeks sweetie!!!! I don't know when my next u/s is. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your pregnancy! My you have a trouble free pregnancy and a healthy baby at the end of it!

    I'm visiting from ICLW...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! I know I am late but I am here via ICLW. I read back a bit, so exciting! I hope you have a healthy 9 months!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated. Please be respectful. You have the right to disagree with me, you do not have the right to disrespect me.