Bryan is Here!!!!

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Wow!

Wow.  That's all I can say.  Wow.  My favorite christian blogger, Jon Acuff, does a series called "Serious Wednesday" posts.  His blog is usually a comedic look at Christianity, but on Wednesdays he steps out of the comedy and gets a little serious.  Today's post really hit home for me, and I think it will for those of you who are christian and on this IF journey still.

In baby news, everything is status quo.  I'm working on a longer post about the US and waht's coming, but I just haven't had a lot of time.  This last and upcoming week are INSANE!

1 comment:

  1. Omg, I love your ticker!!! It's big! But VERY informative. Mine is little, and I have considered one with a photo, but I haven't decided yet...hmmm...maybe I will do some more looking around :) I wonder which one of us will go first?

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated. Please be respectful. You have the right to disagree with me, you do not have the right to disrespect me.