Bryan is Here!!!!

Thursday, January 6, 2011

25 weeks

Survey Time!
How far along: 25 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: (switching to the Dr.'s scale, I don't trust mine anymore) +10.8, 215.8
Maternity clothes: All maternity or stretchy knit skirts (I LOVE my Old Navy roll top skirts!). I cleaned all the pre-pregnancy clothes out of my closet this weekend.  I got 2 new pair of Maternity pants that I love, but haven't been able to find true leggings or tights which I still need.  Any suggestions?
Stretch marks: Another new one on my belly, this time on the right.  It's still small, but I can see it starting to form. The ones on my hips from puberty are ANGRY! I've started using Palmer's Cocoa Butter lotion for stretch marks, and it is taking most of the redness, tightness, and itching away. Loving it!
Sleep: Crazy good actually.  I sleep through the night most nights, and although I have to pee pretty quick as soon as I get up, I'm not waking up in the middle of the night either
Movement: Lots and lots and lots!  I love it!  A actually was able to feel it for the first time this week.
Cravings: Nothing major.  Still having mexican on a regular basis.
Aversions: Still having issues with hot sauce.  Just the smell makes me nauseous, which is bad because A puts hot sauce on almost EVERYTHING!  Nothing else has been really bad.
Gender: Team BLUE!!!!
Symptoms: Nausea is basically gone. Heartburn and Sciatica and in full force I keep a bottle of antacids in my purse, in my desk at work, in the bathroom at home and in the family room!  Nose bleeds kicked in high gear this week, hope it doesn't mean my BP is up...
What I miss: Ummm nothing comes to mind right now...
What I look forward to: Painting in the nursery and setting up furniture :-)
Moods: Up, down left, right, in, out....depends on the minute
Milestones: Viability!!! WOO HOO!
Medical Concerns: Nose bleeds....my glucose tolerance test that is coming up soon.  Thankfully since the weight gain has tapered off I think I'll be ok.
Weekly Wisdom: Once an infertile, always an infertile.  This last month has been really hard in some ways and I've realized that being pregnant doesn't magically erase all the pain that the 3 years leading up to this brought.  More on this to come.
Best moment this week: Seeing A's face when he really felt that first kick.  Finding regularity in the little man's movements and being able to predict them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated. Please be respectful. You have the right to disagree with me, you do not have the right to disrespect me.