Bryan is Here!!!!

Thursday, March 24, 2011

36 Weeks

How far along: 36 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: (As of 03/14/11) +23.6, 228.6  Really, all in all not too bad.  I wanted to stay under +25, and I'm not sure I'll make that, but I'm gonna be close
Maternity clothes: All maternity all the time.  I'm actually to the point where if I don't have a pretty supportive waistband, I have to add a belly band back or I'm uncomfortable by mid-afternoon.
Stretch marks: Meh.  Most of the area under my belly button is all stripy now, but they're no TOO horrible.  
Sleep: Getting worse but varying from night to night.  Last night was horrible, up every 2 hours or so.  Over the weekend, I slept 8 FULL hours both Friday and Saturday night.
Movement: Lots and lots and lots! It's too much fun to watch the alien moving around. 
Cravings: Still just Mexican.
Aversions: Pretty much gone.  My love affair with food is back!  Just look at my weight gain can't you tell?
Gender: Team BLUE!!!!
Symptoms: Heartburn and Sciatica and in full force.  Nose bleeds are under control.  On Blood Pressure Watch.
What I miss: Being able to do simple things like tie my own shoes or pick up something I drop.
What I look forward to: Ultra sound next week.  Seeing my little man FOR REAL!
Moods: Up, down left, right, in, out....depends on the minute but been a lot better lately I think.
Milestones: Less than a month to go!  OH and the stroller and car seat were delivered yesterday!
Medical Concerns: Nothing really, just typical stuff for this point.  Gotta keep the blood pressure down!
Weekly Wisdom: People really don't intend to be mean when they say "Oh you've gotten so BIG" but it still stings.  Just be prepared for at least 3 people to say it every day.
Worst moment this week: Really it's been a pretty good week.  I'm trying really hard to not let stuff get to me; in part because it's not good for my blood pressure, and in part because I gave up sweating the small stuff for Lent :-)  I'm sure you can guess how that's going.
Best moment this week:  OMG do I have to pick just one?  Finding out Genevive had her baby and DIDN'T have to stay extra at the hospital.  And our trip up north to get a couple last things.  We got a swing that is compatible with our car seat so that if little man is sleeping when we get home, we don't have to take him out!!! We can just plop the car seat right into the swing and go about our business!!!  SWEET!!  Plus we did our Maternity photo shoot this weekend..that was a BLAST!
 
Here's a preview of the Maternity shoot:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated. Please be respectful. You have the right to disagree with me, you do not have the right to disrespect me.