- I had a minor UTI that actually resulted in a trip to L&D before I knew I had it. Some antibiotics and a week later I was totally good to go.
- Right now we're fighting the blood pressure battle, and winning mostly. Must.stay.calm.
- The nursery is almost ready to go, we've got to make a trip to IK.EA this week to get a couple last things, and I've GOT to do some sewing. Still need a curtain and new cushion and cover for the glider.
- I had my baby shower the first week of March, and I am just floored at how much this little man is loved, even BEFORE anyone gets to meet him.
- Heartburn SUCKS! oh and did you know excess calcium carbonate can cause major constipation? Yea now you do, and so do I.
- We've been taking our childbirth classes for the last 4 Tuesday nights, tomorrow is the last one, and I am actually loving it! And our instructor is a doppelganger for Heather Graham!
- We got a new memory foam mattress topper and a new, higher bed frame, and I actually got 8 FULL HOURS of sleep both days this weekend. I couldn't believe it! I felt so much more refreshed yesterday than I have in a LONG time.
Ok that's my quick and dirty. We're getting down to the wire. Just a month to go (assuming my little man doesn't pull a cricket). I've still got a ton to do it seems like, but I am SO EXCITED!!!!