Bryan is Here!!!!

Monday, March 21, 2011

I'm alive

Holy CRAP! how in the heck did nearly 6 weeks go by and I haven't posted?!?!?!? BAD BLOGGER!  I promise I'm still here, I'm still pregnant, and the little man is doing great.  We've had a couple  hiccups along the way these last couple weeks, but nothing major.  Here's a run down of the last 2 weeks.
  • I had a minor UTI that actually resulted in a trip to L&D before I knew I had it.  Some antibiotics and a week later I was totally good to go.
  • Right now we're fighting the blood pressure battle, and winning mostly.  Must.stay.calm.
  • The nursery is almost ready to go, we've got to make a trip to IK.EA this week to get a couple last things, and I've GOT to do some sewing.  Still need a curtain and new cushion and cover for the glider.
  • I had my baby shower the first week of March, and I am just floored at how much this little man is loved, even BEFORE anyone gets to meet him.
  • Heartburn SUCKS! oh and did you know excess calcium carbonate can cause major constipation?  Yea now you do, and so do I.
  • We've been taking our childbirth classes for the last 4 Tuesday nights, tomorrow is the last one, and I am actually loving it!  And our instructor is a doppelganger for Heather Graham!
  • We got a new memory foam mattress topper and a new, higher bed frame, and I actually got 8 FULL HOURS of sleep both days this weekend.  I couldn't believe it!  I felt so much more refreshed yesterday than I have in a LONG time.
If you haven't heard, Genevive had her little Cricket last night at 35 weeks and had NO NICU time!!!  I"ll let you head over to her blog to find out if Cricket is a boy or a girl :-)

Ok that's my quick and dirty.  We're getting down to the wire.  Just a month to go (assuming my little man doesn't pull a cricket).  I've still got a ton to do it seems like, but I am SO EXCITED!!!!

1 comment:

  1. welcome back!!!! glad to hear all is well. didn't know that about tums, but glad I do now. keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated. Please be respectful. You have the right to disagree with me, you do not have the right to disrespect me.