Bryan is Here!!!!

Monday, December 21, 2009

Thank you world for the slap in the face

Today's beta was only 192. I go in tomorrow for a ultrasound and assuming they don't find anything, (which they don't expect to) I will get a Methotrexate injection to induce a miscarriage. God I can't even type that without busting into tears. I am just so upset right now.

I take it all back, everything I said about wanting to experience the joy of being pregnant...this pain is so much worse than if I just hadn't gotten pregnant in the first place...and 3 days before Christmas at that. Merry fricking Christmas to me. Now not only will I have the holiday as a reminder of what I don't have, it will be a reminder of what I lost...FANTASTIC

I'm not going to work tomorrow, and probably not the rest of the week. We'll just have to see.

God this SUCKS!

1 comment:

  1. I am SO sorry! I cannot say that I know what you feel because I have NEVER had a BPF. I'll keep you in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated. Please be respectful. You have the right to disagree with me, you do not have the right to disrespect me.