Here I am...in the middle of the DREADED 2 week wait, and yet it doesn't seem so bad this time around. Maybe it's because I know I can GET pregnant, and it's just a matter of time. Maybe it's because I have so much going on in my life right now that I can barely even keep my head straight, let alone worry about something new. Maybe it's because I gave up negativity for Lent. Whatever the case may be, I'm nearly halfway thru, and I hardly even thought about it until today. My beta could be as early as the 13th. Since that is a Saturday, I'm waiting until Monday for the blood draw so I don't have to pay double for after hours non-emergency outpatient labwork (plus the nurses are only there until 9am our time on Saturday and probably wouldn't call me with the results until Monday anyway). The question that remains is will I test at home on Saturday? There is still a CBE Digi and at least 1 dollar store test in my cabinet. I got a positive with the other CBE digi out of that box when my beta was only 12.5, so I'm pretty sure if I am at all preggers it will show up on that test. (Cue A saying "Yes but if it doesn't, you still won't know for sure until Monday, and then you may put yourself through all that stress for nothing")
To test or not to test...that is the question...
#Microblog Mondays 182: Meditation
15 hours ago