Bryan is Here!!!!

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Trigger Tonight

I finally get to trigger tonight! I'm a little nervous about it though, although DR. RE doesn't seem to think I should be. I have 7 total follicles over 15, but only 2 are over 18 and only one was at 20 as of my USthis morning. I've always thought it would be great to have twins, ever since I was a little girl I'm nervous about more than that though. The doc doesn't think that any of the follicles but the 18 and the 20 will release when I trigger tonight, so keep your fingers crossed for me. IUI's are scheduled for Monday and Tuesday Morning, beta on the 10th. Just in time for me to know when we get together with my Dad's family on the 12th!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated. Please be respectful. You have the right to disagree with me, you do not have the right to disrespect me.