Bryan is Here!!!!

Friday, September 18, 2009

1 down 3 to go

Well I actually managed to do my first injection last night. I was doing great until it actually came time to stick myself. I don't have any problems with shots, never have. I got alergy shots from the time I was 5 until highschool. I gave myself anti-coagulation shots after my car accident 6 years ago. For whatever reason, this one just created a mental block and I couldn't do it. I couldn't rely on A to do it either, he's not a fan of needles. He says he has no problem with me doing it to myself, but I know there's no way HE would even stick me willingly. Either way I finally sucked it up and got it over with, and it wasn't near as bad as I was thinking. Shoot I didn't even feel the stick really.

3 to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated. Please be respectful. You have the right to disagree with me, you do not have the right to disrespect me.