Bryan is Here!!!!

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

IUI #2 was WAY better

We went in this morning for IUI # 2 and OH MY Goodness was this one better! A's numbers were almost 10 TIMES more than yesterday! Right now I cautiously optimistic about this, but I still have 2 weeks to wait to find out! My beta is scheduled for 10/08, and A made me promise not to test before then, but I'm not sure I'll be able to hold out. I'm thinking maybe the 5th or 6th I might actually test. I'll be 13 days past the IUI at that point, that should be more than enough to give me an answer. Plus there's that excitement of actually seeing those 2 lines before you know they are coming, and I'll probably get the call at work, so I'd really rather be prepared for whatever the news is so I don't freak out there. We shall see. In the mean time it's still a LOT of waiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated. Please be respectful. You have the right to disagree with me, you do not have the right to disrespect me.