Bryan is Here!!!!

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Good news--that's potentially dangerous

So I found out this weekend that my sister is ENGAGED! I am so excited for her, but at the same time a little nervous. They have already set the date, June 19th 2010, and IF the IUI is successful this cycle that would put my tentative due date at June 18th!!!!! I don't mind being ready to pop at her wedding, but I sure don't want to miss it! I've even contemplated not doing this cycle just to give us a little window. OK that thought only lasted a couple seconds, but I did have it.

I can't schedule my life around hers, and I can't ask her to schedule her life around a maybe. IF I was already pregnant, it would be a totally different story, but I'm not. And its only a 25% chance the IUI will work, so its a BIG maybe.

I have faith that God has a plan for all of this, and whatever His plan is, so be it. There have been several things that have happened in the last 2 years that I wouldn't have been able to do or take care of if I had been pregnant, so there's a reason He's waiting. I need to stop questioning it and just trust. It's hard sometimes, but I'm getting there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated. Please be respectful. You have the right to disagree with me, you do not have the right to disrespect me.