Bryan is Here!!!!

Monday, September 21, 2009

Blood work & Ultrasound

I had blood work and an ultrasound done this morning to check the status of my reaction to the meds, but I won't know the officialy results till after noon. I"m hoping ti all went well, but not too well. Dr. RE won't proceed with the IUI with more than 4 folicles, and doesn't reccommend it with more than 2. The tech said I had 3 on EACH SIDE (YIKES), but I don't know how big any of them were. I just have to sit and wait for the phone call.

On another note, A and I had a gread day yesterday for our 6th anniversary. We just laid around the house and watched football, and I scrapbooked. I was really glad that he didnt want to do anything special, it was really a bittersweet day for me. We've always said from the day we got married that we would wait till we'd been married 5 years to have kids. Everytime we were asked the response was "When we've been married 5 years". Well here we are at 6 with no kids. *sigh* Hopefully we won't make it to 7.


*ETA* only 1 folicle was mature, but Dr. RE wants me to trigger tonight and come tomorrow AM for the IUI!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated. Please be respectful. You have the right to disagree with me, you do not have the right to disrespect me.