Bryan is Here!!!!

Friday, August 6, 2010

300th (200th) Friday Blog Roundup

Today is the 300th (200th) Friday Blog Roundup on Stirrup Queens  We are celebrating with cake, and although tonight I had ice cream (a strawberry shake in fact)  here's the cupCAKEs I would have liked to celebrate with


Yummy!  Chocolate with chocolate frosting and sprinkles!!!! My favorite!  The other challenge with this was to share what the ALI (Adoption, Loss, Infertility) Blogsphere means to you.  Truth be told, I don't think I could have made it through all the last 3 years without the online ALI community.  From the message boards to the blogs it is so comforting to know that there are other couples out there who are going through all the exact things we are.  Other couples that are feeling the same roller coaster of emotions that we are.  Infertility can be such an isolating experience.  Its so taboo, no one wants to talk about it.  Those who do want to ask don't know what to ask or how to ask, so they don't.  Out in the online community, we can talk about our challenges, our frustrations, our joys and our sorrows.  Slowly but surely we are bringing infertility our of the dark and into the light for the disease that it is.  For that, I am eternally grateful!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated. Please be respectful. You have the right to disagree with me, you do not have the right to disrespect me.