Bryan is Here!!!!

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

1dp5dt: :-(

Just got the call from the lab.  No freezer babies for us.  The other 3 never made it to full blast stage.

Now I'm worried. They said this is no reflection on the 2 that we put back.  Those 2 were the strongest.  But still I'm worried.  The odds are against us.  5 of 7 embryos died.  I know I have to be strong...but I'm scared.  All the what ifs are running around like crazy in my brain.

I did ask what the grade of our 1 blast was...2BB, so that's pretty good.  I just have to remain hopeful.

Baby on mind posted this video on her blog today...and although she posted it for a different wait, it really hit home for me.



I just have to keep the message of this song in my mind the next 10 days...I can make it, I can stay positive.

4 comments:

  1. So sorry the news wasn't better hon! Sending lots of positive thoughts your way for the next 10 days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My bff didn't have any blasts to freeze either, and her ivf miracle turned one on june 27th! :) I'm praying for you, and your two beautiful embies! Snuggle in embies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's totally going to be great! I completely forgot to find out what grade ours were...hmmm. and my beta is the 14th...I am totally not going to work that day. Just keep thinking sticky thoughts! And remember that even fertile people have embies that don't make it...we just see more of our failures....you are gonna be KUin no time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just happened upon your blog today and am so thankful that I did! My husband & I have been TTC for about 2 years now and just lost our first to a miscarriage at 9 weeks 5 days about two weeks ago. We're still grieving, but finding this blog, and this song really spoke to me. Thanks for sharing it. I really appreciate it. It's exactly what I needed.
    Jaymie

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated. Please be respectful. You have the right to disagree with me, you do not have the right to disrespect me.