Bryan is Here!!!!

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

We interrupt our regularly scheduled program

For a quick prayer request...

Eileen over at We got Hitched has had a really rough pregnancy with her twins.  She's probably spent 20 of the 34 weeks in the hospital, and is having her c-section today or tomorrow because her health is declining so quickly.  She really wanted to make it to 36 weeks, but the babies are looking awesome, and hopefully will only have to stay in the hospital until they gain enough weight.

We will return to our regular stuff later today when I have some time...7dp5td, and there's definitely some weird stuff going on.

1 comment:

  1. When is your beta? Thursday? I have decided mine is bust...not sure if that will ledssen the heartbreak when I hear the call...how are you feeling???

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated. Please be respectful. You have the right to disagree with me, you do not have the right to disrespect me.